CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pink By Design treat box!

Hi all! I finally finished my treat box that we made with Sarah on her Ustream the other day. It has been sitting on my desk and I kept looking at it deciding what to do with it. I decided to make a treat box for my daughter's furbaby, I guess that makes her our grand furbaby! lol My daughter is due any time now with our first grandson! So I thought I would add this box for Macy in the next package I send her for the baby!
If you would like the recipe for the homemade dog treats click here.


I cut this all out on my Imagine! I love, love, love this machine!
I cut the dog and all the pieces from Nate's ABCs at 3" 
I added stickles to the collar and the grass,
 then added glossy accents to Macy
I added the paw rub on next to stickers that make up "Macy"
I hope you like Macy's treat box,
 knowing her she will rip into it to get to the treats!
It's a good thing I tied it with ribbon! lol

Thanks for stopping by!
{Hugs from the Heart}
Janeen

1 comment:

Scrappy Cocoa's Creations said...

Awww, that's so sweet! I know she will love it, and yes, I'm sure she will try to rip it open herself if I don't hide it from her. Haha.