CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Jessie's 14th Birthday card!

I'm on a roll, my daughter is going to be so impressed, 2 cards finished in 2 days...and uploaded! lol This is my version of the card example in the Rock Princess cartridge handbook. I used my Imagine for the skull, crossbones and rebel, one piece of white cardstock and viola you are done! I love my Imagine!  

I added glossy accents to the bow and rebel,
add the stars with my i-rock
(1000 pieces of iron on embellishments on clearance at Wal-Mart for a $1.00)


The inside, more ribbon and a couple of stamp sets I got at Michaels.

Have a great day!
{Hugs from the Heart}
Janeen

1 comment:

Scrappy Cocoa's Creations said...

I am very impressed, the card is so cute! I know she'll love it! :)