CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Look what my crafty daughter made me!

I was so excited to receive my "made with love" birthday present from my daughter today! She made this cute card and this adorable jelly bean jar that was decorated so sweet! Her dog Macy ate the leftover jelly beans! lol Thanks Jen you did a great job...as always! Love you! If you would like more information on how she made the card or jelly bean jar, please check out her blog scrappycocoascreations.
{Hugs from the Heart} Janeen

Looks like she used her i-Rock that her sister gave her for Christmas.

The top of the jar. Didn't she do a great job?! :)

The blue paper is embossed with the Happy Birthday cuttlebug embossing folder.


The envelope she made had these cute little cupcakes!
 

No comments: